Working for Premiere Events, you have an opportunity to make a positive difference, for yourself, your family, your company and your community. Here at Premiere you will receive training and coaching so that you can perform your role successfully. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and utilize your talents. You will be rewarded for outstanding effort and performance excellence. Expectations will be clear. Communication will be open and transparent.
Ready to be a part of our well-established, highly successful, and widely respected team?
Benefits of Working for Premiere Events
PTO & Paid Holiday Leave
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Thanksgiving & the day after
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & the day after
Continued Education & Development Opportunities
- ARA’s CERP Certification
- Industry Association Involvement
- ESL, Vocational, and Job-Specific Courses
- Health Insurance Option for Full-Time Employees
- 401K with partial matching
- Additional Earnings Opportunities
- Potential for Overtime
- Endless Chances to Network
- $1000 Annual Rental Credit after 1 Year
- Dress for Success Program
- & More!
Below you’ll find a list of positions we’re currently hiring for by location (South Austin, North Austin, and College Station). If you’re interested in working for us, but do not see a position that is currently open, we encourage you to submit your resume and information regardless, so we may contact you should a position arise that may be a good fit!
Ware-Washing Associate Positions | Premiere South & College Station
Delivery Technicians | Premiere South & College Station